Please review these guidelines to see if your used sports gear qualifies for trade-in.
- Items must be in good working condition and must show no signs of damage or abuse. Items must be clean and free from mold, mildew, and dirt.
- Items should be no older than 5 years old.
- Items must be the property of the person trading-in.
- Items should generally have cost at least $100 or more when new. Items that
sold for <$100 when new, generally have little to no residual value when used.
- Items should be from the top main brands by sport. Knock-offs, generic-store brands, & counterfeits are not acceptable.
- We will not accept bikes or large pieces of exercise equipment.
Here are the main items we are looking to take in-trade:
- Golf clubs (Drivers, fairway woods/hybrids, iron sets, wedges, & putters) - clubs cannot have dents, cracks, deep scratches in paint, rust, or broken shafts. Iron sets must have at least 5 consecutive irons including a PW.
- Hockey skates - tongues & eyelets must be intact and not ripped. Blade holder must not be cracked. Blade must have at least ½” left on it.
- Hockey Gloves - no rips or tears.
- Hockey Helmets - no cracks & meets current certification.
- Hockey Protective - no rips or tears and all straps must be intact.
- Hockey sticks - no cracks in the shaft or blade.
- Hockey bags - no rips and zippers must work.
- Figure Skates - tongues & eyelets must be intact and not ripped. Blade must have at least ½” left on it.
- Baseball and Softball bats - must meet current certification BBCOR, USSSA, USA, ASA. Bats must not be dented or cracked and grip must be in good
- Snowboards and snowboard gear - snowboards must have bindings. No
cracks. Boots must be under size 2 or size 8 or larger.
- Skis and ski gear - must have indemnified bindings. No cracks. Boots must be under size 2 or size 7 or larger.
- Leather Baseball gloves - laces & webbing must be intact.
- Racquet sports - must be strung. No cracks in the frame.
- Disc golf - discs, bags and baskets in good condition.
- Lacrosse - no cracks in heads & sticks must be intact with no cracks or dents. Helmets must be free of cracks & meet current certification. Gloves must free of rips or tears.